Who's.Amung.Us

Friday, November 14, 2008

New Song -- Questionaire

I have these lyrics swimming in my head...but, I can't decide if it's POP, Metal, ???

When they came to me I was thinking some form of Rock \ Metal -- Maybe something like DIO, Dokken, or some other 80's rockers etc. But then the next day I had some more Pop melodies in my head. If you have any thoughts, let me know:

You know I'm no good for you
You know that I'll destroy you
You know that you should...fly away...

You knew it from the start
That I would break your heart
You knew that you should...fly away...

fly away...fly away...fly away...fly away...

If you hang around to see
I'll take you down with me
And you'll wish you had...flown away...

You'll feel the burning fire
Of unreachable desire
And you'll wish that you had...flown away...

flown away...flown away...flown away...flown away...


[Guitar Solo]

You decided you should stay
And you curbed my evil ways
And I'm glad you didn't...fly away...

My soul's internal fire
Won't be my funeral pyre
Because you didn't...fly away...

fly away...fly away...fly away...fly away...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

metal.

Katie said...

It must be emo and from the Twlight soundtrack.