Who's.Amung.Us

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

American Idol 7, yeah!

One of my favorite shows is back...American Idol. I admit that I lost interest in the contestants last season...but, nothing beets the opening weeks with all the auditions.

I really only like the bad singers. I especially like the one's that appear to honestly think they're awesome...and have no clue that their friends and family were just being nice to them. Or, maybe their friends and family were just really mean when they suggested that they try out or fueled their fire with, "Hey, yeah, that sounded great."

If they come near my town for auditions...I'll go to be one of those old guys who knows the rules won't let him officially enter, but he just wants to give everyone a laugh -- or possibly prove the next idol could be an old guy??? Watch for me on season 8+

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey how'd you like the "shiny man" at the end of the Dallas auditions. He was my favorite! "I am your brother, your best friend forever! Singing the songs, the music that you love!!!" Next Tuesday they show San Diego!