Who's.Amung.Us

Thursday, February 14, 2008

RAMBO, Yeah!

One heck-of-a good movie...great action! John Rambo R O C K S! And, a good message...I thought. It's not for the squeamish though :)

A thought...I was reading the credits...all the Thai names of actors, workers, directors etc....and I thought as I read the names like, Tan BooTanTan (something like that) "I've read this persons name; some stranger from some part of the world I'll probably never visit; but, because they were part of this movie, and got on the credits, that I've now read...that maybe we're connected in some way."

You ever had that thought??? That maybe your reading someone's name, and bringing them into your consciousness, has now connected you."

2 comments:

janet said...

yeah totally....Sponge Bob Square Pants...

janet said...

sorry...I couldn't resist...